Role: Senior Multiplayer Network Programmer
Location: Copenhagen, Malmo, or Barcelona (on-site)
- Engine, software or multiplayer/network programmer who has helped ship at least one AAA multiplayer game.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols, major APIs and libraries.
- Well-versed in anything multiplayer-related tech: firewall traversal, data compression and encryption, distributed algorithms, mesh topologies, objects replication, prediction models, latency compensation and anti-cheating.
- Experienced in navigating and integrating new technologies into large existing codebases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You will work with plenty of other teams, so you need a collaborative attitude, being good at knowledge-sharing but also at building on your own skills.
- You have a structured approach to planning, tasks resource estimation, assigning and breaking them down.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, a related education, or equivalent experience.
- Completely and irrevocably passionate about video games.