Role: Principal Designer
Location: Cambridge, UK & Remote from Europe
- Success-based annual bonus
- Share option schemes
- Life assurance
- Private family healthcare
- Flexitime working hours
- Enhanced maternity/paternity package
- In-house subsidised catering
- Support with relocation
- Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing
- Social events.
Requirement & Skills:
- Significant games industry experience. Preferably full development lifecycles on multiple AAA game titles, ideally in the management and/or strategy genres.
- Confident in communicating across the game team and to wider stakeholders
- Direct experience of designing and delivering game features and assets using current industry standard tools or equivalent proprietary software. Experience with Unreal Engine an advantage.
- Experience in team building, management and mentoring with strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced at scheduling, estimating and prioritising work.