Role: Outsource Producer
Location: Cambridge, UK – Or remote from Europe
Genre: Fantasy RPG Survival Craft
Benefits: Flexible Working, Bonus Scheme, Private Health Care, Gym Membership, Generous Pension Contributions, Life Insurance, Income Protection.
- Experience with managing outsource and/or co-dev relationships, ideally involving a variety of disciplines.
- Experienced in reviewing assets and ensuring assets are suitable for game implementation.
- Understanding of etiquette and productivity factors in business and development meetings.
- Ability to understand, match, and communicate varied target styles.
- Previous experience evaluating and determining outsource vendors and reviewing art tests.
- In-depth knowledge of project operations and best practices.
- Experience managing large projects with Agile or hybrid project management principles and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with JIRA, Shotgrid or similar project tracking software is essential.
- Hyper-aware of the game industry’s online products, services, and innovations.
- Avid gamer is a plus, with a passion for creating innovative and compelling new games and realistic improvements
- Can manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines at all levels