Role: Level Designer
Location: Cambridge, UK & Remote from Europe
Genre: Multiplayer open-world survival craft
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen
- Experience working on at least 1 shipped console/PC title as a Level Designer.
- Able to think artistically with a good sense for layout and composition.
- Familiar with general 3rd person traversal and combat metrics for an open world.
- Clear, analytical thinker with a proven ability to break down level design into easily building chunks and produce a larger space that is both visually interesting and highly functional.
- Experience scoping and time estimating various level design tasks.
- Self-organised and able to own tasks to their completion.
- Effectively communicate level design ideas, changes, feedback, and iteration.
- Understand current industry trends as it relates to modern level design.
- Excellent knowledge of current level design theory and principles of what it takes to make an effective, engaging open world.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.