Role: Lead Environment Artist
Location: Cambridge, UK or remote from Europe
Genre: Fantasy RPG Survival Craft
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks / Subsidised Canteen.
- Previous experience leading, mentoring, or coaching others to success within craft
- Portfolio showcasing outstanding ‘hands on’ high end environment art.
- Exceptional knowledge of art fundamentals.
- Understanding of technical game constraints and how to resolve them within related craft.
- Comfortable with running individual, group review and critique sessions.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and concisely to team, peers, and management.
- Able to level up junior to senior artists through teaching and mentoring.
- Excellent soft skills and teamwork.