Role: Lead AI Programmer
Location: Several studio locations – fully remote role
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare for employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
- Expert in C/C++ and object-oriented programming with a strong 3D math background
- A good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games and excellent understanding of AI architecture and standard technology
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience with performance measurement and optimization
- Minimum 8 years of software engineering experience
- Experience building and delivering at least 2 shipped AAA titles
- Experience leading a team in programming movement, navigation, and decision-making AI
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, animators, artists, testers, and other developers
- Game designer's creativity
- Keen analytical mind
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
- High work ethic
- Passion for games.